associative learning

Wolfgang Schoppek Wolfgang.Schoppek at uni-bayreuth.de
Thu Apr 8 06:47:46 EDT 1999

In the meantime I have found out something about activation sources:
Typing "(activation-sources)" after firing a production that pops a
subgoal returns the chunks of the last subgoal although the goal stack
viewer tells me that the subgoal had already been popped. As far as I
can see in the source-spread items of the declarative memory viewer this
causes trouble in the spread of activation.
- Is this a bug? (I use the ACT-R 4.0 Environment for Allegro CL 3)
- If so, could it cause the sudden drop in the IAs?

-- Wolfgang
 Dr. Wolfgang Schoppek                <<< Tel.: +49 921 555003 <<<
 Lehrstuhl fuer Psychologie, Universitaet Bayreuth, 95440 Bayreuth
  http://www.uni-bayreuth.de/departments/psychologie/wolfgang.htm