Any ACT-R/PDP Tutorial Examples?

Tony J. Simon tony.simon at psych.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 4 13:18:45 EDT 1996

Folks
Ashwin Ram and I are about to start teaching our Cognitive Modeling class
which this time will be based quite heavily on ACT-R. My questions are the
following. Have anyone out there built PDP models of any of the ACT-R
tutorial examples (especially those covered in the Hypercard stack)? If so,
would you be prepared to share them with us? You could send them to me as
BinHexed attachments if so. I look forward to hearing from you all out
there. Thanks.
--Tony Simon

Tony J. Simon
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Cognitive Science
School of Psychology                                    (Tel) (404) 894-2681
Georgia Institute of Technology                     (FAX) (404) 894-8905
Atlanta, GA 30332-0170          Internet: tony.simon at psych.gatech.edu
WWW page  http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~as53/