Fwd: Act-R under free ACL

Christian Lebiere cl+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:31:15 EST 1996

I just got the following info from Todd Johnson regarding the
availability of a free limited version of Franz's Allegro CL for
Windows.  ACT-R 2.1 for Windows is accessible either through ACT-R's
home page at http://sands.psy.cmu.edu/ or directly at
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/act-r/ftp/release/ACT-R_2.1/Windows/

Christian