[Soups-announce] Maryland Cybersecurity Center postdoctoral fellowship 2024

Michelle Mazurek mmazurek at umd.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:36:22 EST 2024

I'm excited to share this year's call for a postdoc fellow!

The two-year fellowships offer an opportunity to work closely with MC2
faculty and graduate students in multiple areas, including theoretical and
applied cryptography, data-driven security, human-centered/usable security,
network and wireless security, machine learning and security, blockchain
and cryptocurrency security, and programming languages security.

In most cases we would expect the fellow to start in (approximately) August
or Sept 2024, although this could be adjusted a bit for specific
circumstances.

More details: https://cyber.umd.edu/joinus

Applications are due March 28. Feel free to drop me a note with any
questions.

Cheers,
Michelle

--