[Soups-announce] Deadline Approaching: EuroUSEC 2022 (European Symposium on Usable Security)

EuroUSEC Publicity Chairs publicity at eurousec.org
Thu May 26 12:01:15 EDT 2022

This is a gentle reminder: Please consider submitting to EuroUSEC 2022.
We are seeking 16-page technical full papers on complete research, as
well as 9-page vision papers on work that is planned or in progress.

Paper Registration: June 6, 2022
Submission Deadline: June 10, 2022
Notification: July 7, 2022
EuroUSEC event: September 29 & 30, 2022
Where: Karlsruhe, Germany and Online (Hybrid Event)

Our submission system is open: https://submission.eurousec2022.secuso.org

The 2022 European Symposium on Usable Security is a forum for research
and discussion in the area of human-centered security and privacy.
EuroUSEC 2022 will take place on September 29 & 30, 2022 in Karlsruhe,
Germany, as a hybrid-onsite event with proceedings published by ACM.

This year’s paper submission deadline is June 10th (mandatory
registration is due June 6th). The full call for papers is available at:
https://eurousec2022.secuso.org/#cfp

We will accept both longer 16-page papers on mature/completed work in a
research track, as well as shorter 9-page papers on work in progress (or
work that has yet to begin) in a vision track. This decision to accept
both types of submissions aims to include researchers at all stages of
their career and at all stages of their projects. We will focus on
promoting interactive discussion with paper presenters to provide a
thought-provoking experience.

Sincerely,
Oksana Kulyk and Karen Renaud, EuroUSEC 2022 Co-Chairs
Sanchari Das, Anne Hennig, and Theodor Schnitzler, EuroUSEC 2022
Publicity Co-Chairs