[Soups-announce] SOUPS Deadline Extensions, Student Travel Grants Due Today!

Patrick Gage Kelley patrickgage at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:22:39 EDT 2016

SOUPS 2016 is just over a month away and we hope everyone is getting ready and excited to attend this year in Denver.

We have several updates with some very short time-horizons below!

— STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS DUE TODAY —

Student Travel Grants are available but the form is due TODAY (May 17),
so if you are student looking for travel support to attend SOUPS get that form filled out as soon as possible:
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/students-and-grants
(you will need to create a USENIX account to access the form).

— POSTERS DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY May 20 —

The new submission deadline is Friday, May 20, 2016, 5:00 p.m. PDT. For more information, view the call:
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/call-for-posters-proposals

— WORKSHOP DEADLINES EXTENDED TO THURSDAY May 19 —

There is just one more weekend to work on submissions for the five excellent workshops that we will be hosting at SOUPS 2016. The deadline for submissions has been extended to May 19 so get those submissions in! (And please email workshop organizers if you are planning to submit with titles, abstracts, and questions)

A reminder and links for all five workshops:
Workshop on Security Fatigue (half day)
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/workshop-security-fatigue

Workshop on Privacy Indicators (half day)
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/workshop-on-privacy-indicators

Workshop on the Future of Privacy Notices and Indicators: Will Drones Deliver My Privacy Policy? (half day)
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/workshop-drones-deliver-privacy-policy

2nd Workshop on Security Information Workers (full day)
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/workshop-security-information-workers

Who are you?! Adventures in Authentication (full day)
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/workshop-who-are-you

— EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 31 —

● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016>
Early bird rate registration is open through May 31st!

Also we have a number of special discounts for academics and members of other non-profits as well as USENIX members.
Be sure to check them out and get the best price to attend SOUPS 2016
● https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/registration-discounts <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/registration-discounts>

For more details and announcements like and follow our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference <https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference>