[Soups-announce] SOUPS 2016 Deadline Extensions and John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award

Patrick Gage Kelley patrickgage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:35:35 EST 2016

Deadline Extensions!

Our early deadlines have been extended to this coming Sunday, February 7th, 2016. That includes:
	Workshops & Tutorials
	Invited Panels
	Invited Talks

Submission details for all three of these deadlines can be found at: https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/call-for-posters-proposals Please send in proposals for half-day or full-day workshop/tutorial programs and send over ideas for speakers you think the SOUPS community should be exposed to and the issues that we should be discussing this summer at SOUPS 2016 in Denver.

2016 John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award

In honor of John Karat's contributions to the usable privacy and security community, and his dedication to mentoring students, SOUPS has instituted the John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award. The deadline for nominations is Friday April 15.

Nomination details are available in full at: https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2016/call-nominations

SOUPS 2016 will be co-located with the 2016 USENIX Annual Technical Conference and will take place June 22–24, 2016, in Denver, CO.

For more details and announcements like and follow our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference