[Soups-announce] looking for hosts for SOUPS 2015 and 2016

Lorrie Faith Cranor lorrie at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 1 23:17:29 EDT 2014

We’re looking for institutions interested in hosting the SOUPS 2015 conference in North America and the SOUPS 2016 conference in Europe. We have had great success in the past with corporate hosts who have provided space and sponsored conference meals. We are also open to proposals from  academic hosts who can provide free or low cost space, even if they cannot sponsor meals. We need space for about 200 people for a three-day conference, including space for 2 or 3 parallel workshops on the first day, a poster session, and lunch. We typically hold SOUPS in July. Proximity to reasonably-priced hotels and an international airport is a plus. If your institution is interested in hosting, please contact the SOUPS general chair, Lorrie Cranor lorrie at acm.org.