[Soups-announce] room sharing at SOUPS

Lorrie Cranor lorrie+ at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 1 19:01:37 EDT 2006

Due to the all-star game and vintage grand prix events in Pittsburgh
the same week as SOUPS, most hotels in town are now full. I think
most SOUPS attendees have already booked their rooms, but I have
heard from a few folks still trying to find rooms. If anyone has
booked a room and would be willing to share with another attendee,
please let me know and I will pass your name and email address along
if I get any requests. If anyone has had success finding a room in
the past few days, also let me know where.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor, Associate Research Professor
Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy