[CL+NLP Lunch] CL+NLP Lunch Tuesday Dec 4 @ noon

Dani Yogatama dyogatama at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 27 18:18:14 EST 2012

Hi all,

Dirk Hovy's talk has been rescheduled for Tuesday December 4 at
noon. Details are included below.
Lunch will be provided.

Thanks,
Dani

P.S.: You may also be interested in Nathan Schneider's thesis proposal
tomorrow at 5pm (http://calendar.cs.cmu.edu/scsEvents/demo/8238.html).

*CL+NLP Lunch* (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~nlp-lunch/)
*Speaker*: Dirk Hovy, University of Southern California