Connectionists: >100 Machine Learning PhD positions in Finland and UK

Samuel Kaski samuel.kaski at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 15 02:29:09 EDT 2024

PhD in machine learning in UK or Finland? With me and/or my colleagues?

Now is the time!

New UKRI AI CDT in Decision Making for Complex Systems; I am supervising on Generative models, Experimental design, Distributional shifts, Synthetic Biology:  https://ai-decisions-cdt.github.io/hugo-pages/author/samuel-kaski/  DL is March 31. Application portal here: https://www.se.manchester.ac.uk/phds-science-engineering/?utm_source=courseprofile&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=fse_pgr_2324&utm_content=how_to_apply_apply_compsci#d.en.878434

100 PhD positions available in Machine Learning in Finland! If interested in my team, mark my name or research topics. If in my excellent colleagues, well, you know what to do... DL April 2.  https://fcai.fi/doctoral-program

--
Samuel Kaski, Professor, Aalto University and University of Manchester
Director, Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence FCAI and ELLIS Unit Helsinki