Connectionists: Registration is now open for BrainNet 2024 Workshop!

Gonzalo Uribarri gonzauri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:21:01 EST 2024

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce the third BrainNet+ workshop. If you're
interested in exploring the latest network-level techniques for
non-invasive human brain data analysis, we cordially invite you to attend
the BrainNet+ 2024 in Stockholm, Sweden on May 13th to 15th.

Leading researchers will showcase the state-of-the-art network-level methods
for analyzing and interpreting MRI and E/MEG data, offering insights from
both theoretical and experimental perspectives. The event is hybrid, you
can participate either in person or virtually. For on site participants,
you can submit an abstract for giving a contributed talk! Registration
closes on 5th of April.

The confirmed keynote speakers for the event are:

   -

   Dr. David Dahmen
   <https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=AZa4K5QAAAAJ&hl=de>, Institute
   for Advanced Simulation, Research Centre Jülich, Germany.
   -

   Prof. Jacobo Diego Sitt
   <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=01sft6QAAAAJ&hl=en>, Paris
   Brain Institute (ICM), INSERM, ICM institute, Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital,
   France.
   -

   Prof. Marcel Oberlaender
   <https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=VFoPFi0AAAAJ&hl=de>, Max
   Planck Institute for Neurobiology of Behavior, Bonn, Germany.
   -

   Prof. Marcus Kaiser
   <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Ha_ZNlkAAAAJ&hl=en>, School
   of Medicine, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.

This is a unique opportunity to learn from world-renowned experts and
connect with researchers from all over the world. You can find all the
details, including the full schedule, speaker list, and registration link,
on the official BrainNet 2024 webpage at https://brainnet2024.carrd.co/
<https://ibd2023.carrd.co/>.

We look forward to seeing you there! Please distribute the link in your
networks for anyone who might be interested in attending.

Best regards,

The BrainNet 2024 Organizing Committee:

Barbara Mahler

Christoffer Olsson