Connectionists: [Jobs] Human-Centric AI: Multiple research (PhD, postdoc) positions @ Univ. of Groningen

Christos Emmanouilidis cemman at tee.gr
Wed Jan 24 02:11:12 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

We have several openings for research positions in areas related to
Human-Centric AI @ University of Groningen, Netherlands.

1. PhD position on Knowledge-Infused AI for Human-Technology Integration
<https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000AK2P>
(V24.0004)

2. PhD position on Human-Centred Digital Twins in Industrial Work
Environments
<https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000AK1P>
(V24.0003)

3. Postdoc position on Human – Centric Artificial Intelligence
<https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000AKUP&cat=wp>
(V24.0032)

The positions are funded through the Horizon Europe research projects
HumAIne and AI4Work.
HumAIne <https://humaine-horizon.eu/>: Hybrid Human-AI Decision Support
for Enhanced Human Empowerment in Dynamic Situations
AI4Work <https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/101135990>: Human-centric
Digital Twin Approaches to Trustworthy AI and Robotics for Improved
Working Conditions

We would be grateful if you could share this with potentially interested
candidates.

Best wishes,
Christos

--

Christos Emmanouilidis, Dipl. Elec. Eng., FHEA, FISEAM, PhD
Faculty of Economics and Business/, / Operations — Management

ORCID logo https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4335-6915
<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4335-6915>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named
addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email. We request that you do not disclose, use, copy or
distribute any information within it. Any opinions expressed are not
necessarily the corporate view of the University of Groningen. Whilst we
have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free
from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice,
the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.