Connectionists: Simple test of math vocabulary

Samuel Debray samuel.debray at ens-paris-saclay.fr
Tue Jan 23 05:53:43 EST 2024

Dear connectionists,

Sorry to bug you with a special request. Stan Dehaene and I still need
many more *native English volunteers* for our simple test of math
vocabulary.

The test is very simple, runs on-line, and only takes about 15 minutes
(a bit longer if you have advanced math education).

All the participant has to do is click on this link and follow the
instructions: https://neurospin-data.cea.fr/exp/mathssim-en/

We would like to have a large sample of participants at various
educational levels, ranging from students or professionals with
high-level math to people who dropped out from school and/or never did
much math.

A huge thanks!

Samuel Debray