Connectionists: [Job Opening] Postdoc in Spatial Cognition and Audition @University of Sydney

Craig Jin craig.jin at sydney.edu.au
Tue Jan 16 09:50:41 EST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We have a postdoc position open at the University of Sydney for an cognitive neuroscientist with fMRI/EEG/MEG experience. You will be working with a dynamic group of researchers at the University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney and Westmead Hospital. We are exploring the use of non-verbal auditory grammar for spatial cognition and navigation. There is funding for three years.

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Fluent Mobility for Visual Impairment Using Auditory Augmentation:
https://usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/USYD_EXTERNAL_CAREER_SITE/job/Darlington-Campus/Postdoctoral-Research-Associate-in-Fluent-Mobility-for-Visual-Impairment-Using-Auditory-Augmentation_0113529-1

Please also refer to: https://sites.google.com/view/masa-dec/

Thanks,

CRAIG JIN | Head of the Computing and Audio Research Laboratory
https://sydney.edu.au/engineering/people/craig.jin.php
https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-jin-2a04b115/

Member of The University of Sydney Nano Institute<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/J217Cvl0PoCkVrjWFXYxEU?domain=sydney.edu.au>
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
School of Electrical and Information Engineering, J03
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 7208<tel:+61293517208> | M +61 414 817 265<tel:+61414817265>
E craig.jin at sydney.edu.au<mailto:craig.jin at sydney.edu.au> | W sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yhXOCxnMRvtWNP4JhwJv-z?domain=sydney.edu.au>