Connectionists: Complex networks in banking and finance

P. Miasnikof p.miasnikof at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 15 15:25:41 EST 2024

Hello,

Please save the date, a detailed call for abstracts is coming soon:

http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/23-24/complex-networks

A workshop on complex networks in banking and finance will be held at
the Fields Institute (Toronto, Canada) June 24-27 2024.

We will formally be soliciting abstracts shortly. Topics of interests
include, but are not limited to:

- portfolio construction
- risk management
- insurance
- fraud detection
- cybersecurity
- anti-money laundering
- supply chains
- systemic risk and contagions

The workshop will include a day of tutorials, two days of academic
presentations and an industry day.

Full details to follow. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/23-24/complex-networks

Best regards,
Pierre Miasnikof
Workshop General Chair