Connectionists: IEEE CIS Workshop on Women in AI on January 22, 2024

M Tanveer mtanveer at iiti.ac.in
Mon Jan 8 12:44:59 EST 2024

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce that we are organizing an *IEEE CIS Workshop on
Women in AI* on January 22, 2024 at IIT Indore. The workshop will bring
together researchers from academia and industry to share their latest
research on AI. This workshop will also include three keynote speakers in
the field of AI.

The deadline of registration for the workshop is *January 13, 2024*. For
more information, please visit the workshop website at
http://events.iiti.ac.in/ieeecis-wai/.

Sincerely,

M. Tanveer

Dr. M. Tanveer (Founding Chapter Chair, IEEE CIS Chapter - MP Section)

SERB Ramanujan Fellow and INSA Associate Fellow

IEEE CIS Distinguished Lecturer (2024-2026)

Elected Board of Governors - APNNS (2023-2024)

Associate Professor of Mathematics

Indian Institute of Technology Indore

Email: mtanveer at iiti.ac.in

Mobile: +91-9413259268

Homepage: http://iiti.ac.in/people/~mtanveer/

Associate Editor: IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks & Learning Systems
(IF: 10.4).

Action Editor: Neural Networks, Elsevier  (IF: 7.8).

Associate Editor: Pattern Recognition, Elsevier (IF: 8.0).

Editorial Board: Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier  (IF: 8.7).

Board of Editors: Engineering Applications of AI, Elsevier (IF: 8.0).

Associate Editor: Neurocomputing, Elsevier  (IF: 6.0).

Associate Editor: Cognitive Computation, Springer (IF: 5.4).

Associate Editor: International Journal of Machine Learning & Cybernetics
(IF: 5.6).

Lead Guest Editor: IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems (IF: 11.9)