Connectionists: 16th International Conference on Human System Interaction : call for special sessions

Nguyen, Sao Mai nguyensmai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:37:41 EST 2024

HSI 2024 cordially invites you to organize special sessions.HSI 2024 will
include Special Sessions on highly specialized topic areas reporting
technical trends and breakthroughs in human-system interaction. Papers in
these sessions undergo a regular review process as those in general
sessions.

16th International Conference on
Human System Interaction Paris, 8-11 July 2024
http://hsi2024.welcometohsi.org

IMPORTANT DATES

*Workshops, Tutorials, and Special Sessions Submissions* January 31, 2024
*Full paper submission* April 10, 2024
*Notification of acceptance* May 20, 2024
*Final paper submission* June 1, 2024
*Conference dates* July 08-11, 2024

WORKSHOPS, TUTORIALS, AND SPECIAL SESSIONS HSI 2024 will include Workshops,
Tutorials, and Special Sessions on specialized topic areas reporting
technical trends and breakthroughs in human-system interaction (including
tutorials on *Interaction with AI*). Please submit proposals by 31.01.2024
(more: http://hsi2024.welcometohsi.org) <http://hsi2024.welcometohsi.org>.

We extend our sincere invitation to all recipients to actively participate
in the HSI 2024 conference. Join us by submitting your papers, special
session proposals, tutorials, or workshops to contribute to the enriching
discourse on Human System Interaction.

*Dive into the future with our captivating tutorials on Interaction with
AI, and let's shape the next frontier of technology together. We look
forward to your valuable contributions!*
CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS *All papers presented during the conference will be
submitted to IEEE Xplore, Web of Science and Scopus. Publications from
previous editions are indexed,
see: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/1002118/all-proceedings
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/1002118/all-proceedings>* SCOPE OF
THE CONFERENCE
Interacting with AI Human Space Computing Personal Mobile Ad‐hoc System
Artificial Intelligence
and Deep Learning Internet of Things and Smart Homes Network Control and
Management
Generative AI & Foundation
Models Health Care and Assistive Devices Security, Privacy and Trust
Human Machine Interaction Extreme Interfaces Human Dependable System
Autonomous Cars and Vehicles Humanity in Wireless Mesh
Network Multi‐agent System and Applications
Cyber Security in HSI IOT, Wearable Devices, Networks
and Systems Education and Training
Robots and HSI in Robotics Vehicular System and Assisted
Driving Student Forum
Sociological and Psychological
aspects of HSI Multimedia Human Communication Industry Experience Reports
Cyber Physical Systems Personal Communication System

*See you in Paris two weeks before the Olympics!*

More information: http://hsi2024.welcometohsi.org

Nguyen Sao Mai
nguyensmai at gmail.com
Researcher in Cognitive Developmental Robotics
<http://nguyensmai.free.fr>https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/5667223
http://nguyensmai.free.fr | Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/nguyensmai>
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sao_Mai_Nguyen> | Hal
<https://hal.inria.fr/search/index/?q=%2A&authIdHal_s=sao-mai-nguyen&sort=producedDate_tdate+desc>