Connectionists: Post-doctorate position on pervasive intelligence and AIoT at CTTC

Marco Miozzo marco.miozzo at cttc.cat
Wed Feb 21 05:09:46 EST 2024

Dear all,

Sustainable Artificial Intelligence Research Unit
<https://www.cttc.cat/sustainable-artificial-intelligence-sai/> at
Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
<https://www.cttc.cat/>, Barcelona (Spain), is hiring!
We are offering a full-time post-doctorate position for investigating
pervasive intelligence and Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT). The
research will focus on solutions suitable for advancing towards a truly
pervasive and liquid AI, enabling edge devices to accomplish training
and inference with the same accuracy of cloud AI, without harming our
environment. For doing so, highly efficient learning methods will be
investigated including model compression, reservoir and neuromorphic
computing, and distributed/decentralized and collaborative data/client
selection algorithms. Realistic use cases from sustainable development
goals will be considered to validate the selected solutions.

You may find all the details at the following link:
https://www.cttc.cat/job/call-06-2024-1-researcher-position/

For any further detail, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Marco.

--

*Marco Miozzo*
Senior Researcher
marco.miozzo at cttc.cat

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7 - Building B4
08860 - Castelldefels
Tel.: +34 93 645 29 00

_DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION. Data controller: CENTRE TECNOLOGIC DE
TELECOMUNICACIONS DE CATALUNYA (G62616586):_

We inform you that your identification data and the data contained in
the emails and attached files can be incorporated into our databases, in
order to maintain professional and / or commercial relationships, and
that it will be preserved throughout the relationship. According to the
current regulations, you can exercise your right to access,
rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to portability and to
object by sending an email to dpo at cttc.cat.
This message and any attached document, where appropriate, may be
confidential and intended for the original recipient only.

L'informem que les seves dades identificatives i les compreses als
correus electrònics i fitxers adjunts poden ser incorporades a les
nostres bases de dades amb la finalitat de mantenir relacions
professionals i/o comercials i, que seran conservades mentre es
mantingui aquesta relació. Si ho desitja, pot exercir el seu dret
d'accés, rectificació, supressió, limitació del tractament, portabilitat
i objecció enviant un correu electrònic a dpo at cttc.cat.
Aquest missatge i qualsevol document adjunt, en el seu cas, pot ser
confidencial i destinat únicament a la persona o entitat a qui s'hagi
enviat.

Before printing this e-mail or attachments, be sure it is necessary. It
is in our hands to protect the environment.