Connectionists: Faculty recruitment at the University of Leeds, UK

Netta Cohen N.Cohen at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 10:20:26 EST 2024

Dear Connectionists,

The School of Computing, at the University of Leeds is recruiting a faculty member in Computational Neuroscience.

We are looking to appoint a Lecturer (analogous to tenure-track Assistant Professor) working in computational and systems neuroscience and related areas of artificial and biological intelligence. The position provides an exceptional opportunity to join our internationally outstanding activity and to pursue interdisciplinary research, in collaboration with extensive neuroscience activity in Leeds and beyond.  We have a vibrant community of postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers supported by a large portfolio of external research funding. We are core partners in major pan-University initiatives, such as Neur at L (Neuroscience at Leeds), the Leeds Institute for Data Analytics, Robotics Leeds, Centre for HealthTech Innovation, Leeds Cancer Research Centre and Leeds Institute of Fluid Dynamics, as well as in leading national centres such as the Alan Turing Institute.

Informal enquiries are welcome. For more details, please see: https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=EPSCP1146

Closing date for applications: Wednesday 13 March 2024

Netta

Netta Cohen
Professor of Complex Systems
Director, Computing in Biology, Medicine and Health
School of Computing
University of Leeds
Leeds, UK
N.Cohen at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:N.Cohen at leeds.ac.uk>