Connectionists: Live free 'AIDA AI Excellence e-Lecture' by Prof. Heng Ji: "SmartBook: an AI Prophetess for Disaster Reporting and Forecasting", 16th February 2024, 15:00 CET

Efi efipatm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 10:38:38 EST 2024

Dear AI scientist/engineer/student/enthusiast,

Professor *Heng Ji* (University of Illinois) will deliver the
e-lecture: "*SmartBook:
an AI Prophetess for Disaster Reporting and Forecasting*" on *16th February
2024, 15:00 CET*.

See details in:
https://www.i-aida.org/events/smartbook-an-ai-prophetess-for-disaster-reporting-and-forecasting/

*Online participation*
Please complete this registration form:
http://www.hitz.eus/webinar_izenematea

The *International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA)* <http://www.i-aida.org/>, a
joint initiative of the European R&D projects AI4Media
<https://ai4media.eu/>, ELISE <https://www.elise-ai.eu/>, Humane AI Net
<https://www.humane-ai.eu/>, TAILOR <https://tailor-network.eu/>, VISION
<https://www.vision4ai.eu/>, is very pleased to offer you top quality
scientific lectures
in the framework of AIDA AI Excellence Lecture Series
<https://www.i-aida.org/event_cat/ai-lectures/> on several current hot AI
topics. Lectures will be offered alternatingly by:

   - Top highly-cited senior AI scientists internationally or
   - Young AI scientists with promise of excellence (AI sprint lectures)

These lectures are disseminated through multiple channels and email lists
(we apologize if you received it through various channels).
If you want to stay informed on future lectures, you can register in the
email lists AIDA email list <https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/aida> and CVML
email list <https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/cvml>.

Best regards
Profs. N. Sebe, M. Chetouani, P. Flach, B. O’Sullivan, I. Pitas, J.
Stefanowski
AIDA AI Excellence Lecture Series committee members