Connectionists: Sharpening Our Sight - Cosyne 2024 workshop on Vision Neuroscience

Simone Azeglio simone.azeglio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:07:00 EST 2024

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce the "*Sharpening Our Sight: Advances in
Naturalistic Visual Perception through Efficient Representations and Active
Search*" workshop, a featured event at this year's Cosyne conference. The
workshop will be held on the *5th of March* and it will focus on vision
neuroscience at the intersection of active vision and efficient neural
representations.

For detailed information about the workshop and the most current version of
the schedule, please visit our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/cosyne2024-sos/home

We are honored to host a distinguished panel of speakers:

- *Andreas Tolias*, Baylor College

- *Christopher Summerfield*, Oxford / Deepmind

- *Carsen Stringe*r, Janelia

- *Sylvia Schröder*, Sussex

- *Wiktor Młynarski*, LMU

- *Cris Niell*, Oregon

- *Stuart Trenholm*, McGill

- *Jin Hwa Lee*, UCL

We anticipate a fruitful exchange of ideas and look forward to your
participation in Cascais.

Kind regards,

Simone Azeglio, Samuele Virgili, Gabriel Mahuas