Connectionists: [AutoML 2024] 1st CfP: International Conference on AutoML 2024 - Workshop Track // Deadline 05.06.2024

Katharina Eggensperger katharina.eggensperger at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Apr 25 03:23:29 EDT 2024

Hello (Auto-)ML Community,

We invite submissions of papers to the workshop track of the 3rd
International Conference on AutoML <https://2024.automl.cc/>(09.09.2024
- 12.09.2024 in Paris).

AutoML 2024 brings together researchers and users working on further
automation of ML and its applications. We welcome submissions on any
topic touching upon automating any aspect of machine learning. This
includes work on automating the application, development, and efficient
usage of generative AI. See a full list of topics here
<https://2024.automl.cc/?page_id=616>.

This call specifically seeks short papers (up to 5 pages) for our
non-archival Workshop track, providing a great platform for presenting
and discussing early-stage research. We explicitly encourage the
submission of short versions of work that is in preparation for, under
review for, or accepted at top conferences occurring within 6 months of
AutoML 2024 (a non-exhaustive list includes ICLR’24, ICML’24, and
NeurIPS'24). More details can be found here
<https://2024.automl.cc/?page_id=616>.

======
Key dates:
   🗓️ Workshop paper submission deadline: 05.06.2024 [AoE]
   📢 Author notification: 11.07.2024 [AoE]
======

Looking forward to your submissions,
Katharina Eggensperger – also on behalf of the general chair, Marius
Lindauer and the other PC chairs, Joaquin Vanschoren and Roman Garnett.
---
https://2024.automl.cc