Connectionists: Live free 'AIDA AI Excellence e-Lecture' by Prof. César A. Hidalgo: "Economic Complexity and Sustainable Growth", 23rd April 2024, 15:00 CEST

Efi efipatm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:28:15 EDT 2024

Dear AI scientist/engineer/student/enthusiast,

Professor César A. Hidalgo (University of Toulouse and Corvinus University
of Budapest) will deliver the e – lecture: “*Economic Complexity and
Sustainable Growth*” on *23rd April, 15:00 CEST*.

*See details in*:
https://www.i-aida.org/events/economic-complexity-and-sustainable-growth/

*Location*

Online via *zoom:
https://authgr.zoom.us/j/95071539445?pwd=L2xkeVNzZDkwdGVvOHVOWSsyU1F6UT09
<https://authgr.zoom.us/j/95071539445?pwd=L2xkeVNzZDkwdGVvOHVOWSsyU1F6UT09>*

Meeting ID*: *950 7153 9445

Passcode: 405011

The *International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA) <http://www.i-aida.org/>*, a
joint initiative of the European R&D projects AI4Media
<https://ai4media.eu/>, ELISE <https://www.elise-ai.eu/>, Humane AI Net
<https://www.humane-ai.eu/>, TAILOR <https://tailor-network.eu/>, VISION
<https://www.vision4ai.eu/>, is very pleased to offer you top quality
scientific lectures

in the framework of AIDA AI Excellence Lecture Series
<https://www.i-aida.org/event_cat/ai-lectures/> on several current hot AI
topics. Lectures will be offered alternatingly by:

   - Top highly cited senior AI scientists internationally or
   - Young AI scientists with promise of excellence (AI sprint lectures)

These lectures are disseminated through multiple channels and email lists
(we apologize if you received it through various channels). If you want to
stay informed on future lectures, you can register in the email lists AIDA
email list <https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/aida> and CVML email list
<https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/cvml>.

Best regards
Profs. N. Sebe, M. Chetouani, P. Flach, B. O’Sullivan, I. Pitas, J.
Stefanowski
AIDA AI Excellence Lecture Series committee members