Connectionists: Data challenge launched by EU-MSCA-GREENEDGE

Paolo Dini paolo.dini at cttc.es
Tue Apr 16 05:47:23 EDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce the opening of the GREENEDGE contest.
It features three possible research lines:

*1) Cybersecurity:* “Cyber Threats Detection through Network Energy
Consumption Analysis”
*2) Image Classification:* “Energy Aware Image Classification”
*3) Internet of Things:* “Energy Efficient IoT Networks”.

The lines deal with topics related to the GREENEDGE core mission, i.e.,
to devise energy-efficient tools for computing in networks.

*BS, MS level and PhD students are invited to participate in the challenge.*

The submitted projects will undergo an evaluation by a team of
scientists from the GREENEDGE consortium.
The winners will be invited to participate in the final GREENEDGE
workshop where they will present their work and will receive a prize.
The final workshop will be co-located with SofCom2024 international
conference and will take place end of September 2024 in Croatia
(detailed instructions will follow in a second stage).

*Subscription deadline: May 15, 2024.* ⏰

More details are available in the GREENEDGE website:
https://greenedge-itn.eu/contest/

For any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

--

*Paolo Dini*
Researcher (R4)

_DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION. Data controller: CENTRE TECNOLOGIC DE
TELECOMUNICACIONS DE CATALUNYA (G62616586):_

We inform you that your identification data and the data contained in
the emails and attached files can be incorporated into our databases, in
order to maintain professional and / or commercial relationships, and
that it will be preserved throughout the relationship. According to the
current regulations, you can exercise your right to access,
rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to portability and to
object by sending an email to dpo at cttc.cat.
This message and any attached document, where appropriate, may be
confidential and intended for the original recipient only.

L'informem que les seves dades identificatives i les compreses als
correus electrònics i fitxers adjunts poden ser incorporades a les
nostres bases de dades amb la finalitat de mantenir relacions
professionals i/o comercials i, que seran conservades mentre es
mantingui aquesta relació. Si ho desitja, pot exercir el seu dret
d'accés, rectificació, supressió, limitació del tractament, portabilitat
i objecció enviant un correu electrònic a dpo at cttc.cat.
Aquest missatge i qualsevol document adjunt, en el seu cas, pot ser
confidencial i destinat únicament a la persona o entitat a qui s'hagi
enviat.

Before printing this e-mail or attachments, be sure it is necessary. It
is in our hands to protect the environment.