Connectionists: Job Opening: PostDoc position @TU Berlin on Computational Cognitive Neuroscience of Language in collaboration with Gallant Lab at UC Berkeley

Mathis Lamarre mathislamarre at gmail.com
Thu May 25 06:45:12 EDT 2023

We are looking for a highly motivated researcher to join our group in
interdisciplinary projects that focus on the development of computational
models to understand how linguistic information is represented in the human
brain during  language comprehension. Computational encoding models in
combination with deep learning-based machine learning techniques will be
developed, compared, and applied to identify linguistic representations in
the brain across languages.
Please find further details about the positions and how to apply here:
https://www.jobs.tu-berlin.de/en/job-postings/166265
Employer: Technische Universität Berlin
Salary grade: TV-L 13 PostDoc Berliner Hochschulen
Starting date: as soon as possible
The application deadline is June 16th. For informal inquiries please
contact Fatma Deniz (deniz at tu-berlin.de) directly.