Connectionists: 🔵 Expert Talk on AI in the Music Industry with Taha Bouhoun (Weights & Biases)

Nathanya Queby Satriani nathanyaqueby21 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:23:23 EDT 2023

Dear AI students and enthusiasts,

Welcome to our third expert talk hosted by the neuron.ai
<https://neuron-ai.at/> AI Brainery team! We are excited to bring together
leading experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence to share their
knowledge and insights with our community.

Our expert speakers will discuss a wide range of topics within AI, from the
latest research and development to practical applications and their impact
on society.

We are delighted to welcome Taha Bouhoun from Weights & Biases as the
expert on stage on May 24th. He will talk about the various applications of
AI in the music industry from a data science and machine learning
perspective.

We invite you to join us for this exciting event and participate in the
conversation on the future of AI. This event will be held in
hybrid mode with the possibility to join either via Zoom or in person at
the Johannes Kepler University campus.

Wednesday, May 24th, 2023
18:00 CET - open end (12:00 pm EST, 5:00 pm BST, 9:30 pm IST)
Zoom & JKU Campus

Details on the location as well as the Zoom link will be sent via email a
few days prior to the event. If you have not received them, please check
your spam folder and feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Register via the following link:
https://neuron-ai.at/event/expert-talk-taha-bouhoun/

Don’t miss your chance to hear from industry leaders, ask questions, and
network with like-minded individuals. Sign up now to secure your spot at
neuron.ai <https://neuron-ai.at/>’s third expert talk on Artificial
Intelligence.

Best regards,
Nathanya Queby Satriani