Connectionists: Registration, abstracts, & investigator-led abstracts open for INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2023!

INCF info at incf.org
Thu May 11 09:01:42 EDT 2023

***Please share with your networks*** Join us for Assembly, hosted once
again on the Gather platform! We are currently looking for speakers for two
investigator-led sessions, poster presenters, and of course Assembly
registrants. Our annual Assembly is a unique venue where neuroscience
researchers, tool developers, standards developers, and infrastructure
providers can meet with potential collaborators and hear about the latest
advancements in neuroinformatics and FAIR neuroscience.

Submit an abstract (poster)
<https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/abstract-submission>

Submit an abstract (investigator-led session)
<https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/ip-submission>

Our program this year stretches from September 19 to September 21, and is
centered around workshops proposed by our community. Sessions comprise
presentations, investigator-led talks, round-table discussions, tutorials,
and hands-on workshops.

Register for Assembly <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/register>

See the program <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/2023/program>

Learn more <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/>

You don’t have to be an INCF member to participate, but this is a good
occasion to become one - registration for Assembly is heavily discounted
for members!

Become a member <https://www.incf.org/join-incf/individuals>

Important dates:

May 11: Abstract submission opens

May 11: Registration opens

Jun 23: Deadline for abstract submission

Sep 18-20: Neuroinformatics Assembly 2023