Connectionists: Professor of AI at Bristol

Colin Campbell C.Campbell at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jun 22 05:38:17 EDT 2023

Subject: Professor of AI at Bristol

There is still time to apply for this full Professorship (but not much — deadline 25 June)!

Bristol.AI is going from strength to strength, and there was never a better time to join a world-class team that has a clear vision for AI. Single-track AI doesn't work, we have the diversity of approaches to address this, and we put the human firmly at the centre. Ping me if you want to discuss.

The Department of Engineering Mathematics at the University of Bristol is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the role of Professor in Artificial Intelligence.

You will have the opportunity to provide visionary leadership to the department and its staff, students, & partners, helping to strengthen and further develop our already impressive research and teaching programs in AI. Our Intelligent Systems Group supports the Faculty of Engineering's AI/Data Science Theme, fostering an inclusive environment for all.

If you are an exceptional candidate with a passion for AI and a track record of excellence in leadership, research, & teaching, we encourage you to apply today.

Join us in shaping the future of AI and making a lasting impact.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DAE953/professor-of-artificial-intelligence