Connectionists: Call for papers: Intelligent Audition Technologies for Personalized Healthcare

Zhao Ren zren at uni-bremen.de
Mon Jun 19 12:10:00 EDT 2023

Dear community,

We are organising a research topic on INTELLIGENT AUDITION
TECHNOLOGIES FOR PERSONALIZED HEALTHCARE in the Frontiers in Computer
Science, and we would like to invite you to contribute a paper to this
research topic.

Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 September 2023
Manuscript Submission Deadline: 31 December 2023

  Topic Editors:

  Zhao Ren, University of Bremen, Germany

  Tanja Schultz, University of Bremen, Germany

  Kun Qian, Beijing Institute of Technology, China

  Björn W. Schuller, Imperial College London, United Kingdom

If you are interested in submitting a paper, we would kindly ask you
to participate via "Participate in this topic" before your submission.
Therefore we will know your submissin in advance. Please feel free to
let me known if you have any questions.

  Thank you very much and best regards,

  Zhao Ren

  Dr.-Ing. Zhao Ren