Connectionists: Systems Vision Science Symposium – Program available

Pavlovic, Maria maria.pavlovic at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Jun 15 04:17:24 EDT 2023

Systems Vision Science Symposium

Aug. 22-24, 2023 in Tübingen, Germany

The program is now available here:
https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/contributions-for-symposium/

We still have limited space available –
<https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/contributions-for-symposium/>
registration to the symposium is accepted until space is filled!

Presentation topics by the invited speakers will be

®    Topics in Systems Vision Science

®    The power of two: New perspectives on binocular vision

®    Central versus peripheral vision

We are pleased to announce our symposium's keynote speaker: Marty Sereno.
The keynote speech will be on August 22, 2023

Invited speakers of the Systems Vision Science Summer School and Symposium
include:
Assaf Breska, Peter Dayan, Andrea van Doorn, Wolfgang Einhäuser-Treyer, Karl
Gegenfurtner,
Ziad Hafed, Tadashi Isa, Jan Koenderink, Kristine Krug, Hanspeter Mallot,
Laurence Maloney,
Pascal Mamassian, Antje Nuthmann, Daniel Osorio, Andrew Parker, Jenny Read,
Alexander Schütz,
Manuel Spitschan, Kristina Visscher, Li Zhaoping.

Our symposium takes place at the end of our Systems Vision Science summer
school Aug. 14-24, 2023.

Please direct inquiries to svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de
<mailto:svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de>

Organizing team:

Li Zhaoping

Ulf Lüder

Maria Pavlovic

Junhao Liang

Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

University of Tuebingen

 <http://www.lizhaoping.org> www.lizhaoping.org