Connectionists: Open call for postdoctoral applications in areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cognitive Robotics

Ajaz Bhat ajaz.bhat at outlook.com
Thu Jun 8 22:28:56 EDT 2023

Apologies for cross-posting!

Dear Connectionists

We at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) are inviting applications for postdoctoral positions in various areas including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognition and Cognitive Robotics.

As a postdoctoral fellow, you may work on a research theme of your own or join one of my existing research projects. You will also be able to apply for joint grant proposals within UBD.

If you are interested in areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognition and Cognitive Robotics, please email me your interests and CV at ajaz.bhat [AT] ubd.edu.bn. For more details on the postdoctoral scheme and benefits, please visit https://research.ubd.edu.bn/?page_id=3797

Ajaz A. Bhat,  PhD

Programme Leader for AI and Robotics, Applied AI and Data Science

School of Digital Science (SDS), Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)

Web: https://expert.ubd.edu.bn/ajaz.bhat