Connectionists: PhD position on neuromorphic electronic systems for artificial olfaction

Jakob Jordan jakobjordan at posteo.de
Wed Aug 30 17:09:39 EDT 2023

(fowarded on behalf of Dr. Kevin Max, University of Bern, Switzerland)

Dear colleagues,

as part of our new project SYNCH: neuromorphic electronic systems for artificial olfaction, we are looking for a PhD candidate interested in working on neuromorphic hardware
integration.
The position is open at the department of Electrical Engineering at TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

If you are interested or know somebody who is, please consider the following link:

https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/phd-position-on-neuromorphic-electronic-systems-for-artificial-olfaction-1018987.html

Cheers,
Kevin