Connectionists: Bordeaux Neurocampus: 1st Open Science Workshop

Fjola Hyseni fjolahyseni115 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 03:11:12 EDT 2023

To whom it may concern,

I would like to diffuse an email about the 1st Open Science Workshop in Bordeaux.

Hey, Open Science enthusiast!
Are you ready to dive into a whirlwind of knowledge, fun, and free lunch?  Our Open Science Workshop <https://bordeaux-neurocampus.github.io/OS-Workshop-2023/> is just around the corner, and trust us, you won't want to miss it!

Get ready to be blown away by some seriously cool speakers who are pushing the boundaries in the world of Open Science! And the best part? It's completely FREE to attend! Yup, you read that right – no registration fees! Lunch and coffee are also included & free because great minds need some fuel.

📅 When: October 16th- 20th
🕒 Where: Neurocampus - University of Bordeaux
💡 What: A One-Week Open Science Workshop

💸 Travel grants: YES! Coming from outside of Bordeaux? No problemo, we have a few travel grants available!
✅ Training hours: Yup! This week can be validated as training hours! Soon, the course will be on ADUM!

📝 Where to apply: Click HERE <https://bordeaux-neurocampus.github.io/OS-Workshop-2023/apply>!
👥 Who can apply: Anyone working in research and interested in improving their practices!

🗣️ Feel free to pass this message to a friend – the more, the merrier!

We look forward to welcoming you to this amazing workshop!

Sincerely,
The Organizers