Connectionists: Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning workshop at NeurIPS 2023

Kai Jeggle kai.jeggle at env.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 3 08:59:21 EDT 2023

*Climate Change AI <https://www.climatechange.ai/>is excited to announce
our next workshop on climate change and machine learning to be hosted at
NeurIPS 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. There are several ways to
participate:*

*

  *

    Be a mentor or mentee in our mentorship program (applications due
    August 18th)

  *

    Submit a tutorial proposal on your work (no code necessary)at the
    intersection of climate change and machine learning (submissions due
    August 8th)

  *

    Submit a paper or proposal on your work at the intersection of
    climate change and machine learning (submissions due September 29th)

  *

    Attend the workshop in New Orleans (or watch the livestream of the
    in-person workshop) on December 15th or 16th

For more details, see the workshop website at:
https://www.climatechange.ai/events/neurips2023
<https://www.climatechange.ai/events/neurips2023>**

*NeurIPS 2023 CCAI Workshop Team:
Rasika Bhalerao (Northeastern University)
Mark Roth (Climate LLC)
Kai Jeggle (ETH Zurich)
Shiva Madadkhani (Technical University of Munich)
Jorge Montalvo (Centrica)
Yoshua Bengio (Mila, UdeM)
*

**

*

Kai

--

*Kai Jeggle*
Ph.D. Candidate, ETH Zurich, Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science