Connectionists: Postdoc in Cognitive Computational Neuroscience

Zoe Kourtzi zk240 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 1 03:27:13 EDT 2023

Post-doctoral position in Cognitive Computational Neuroscience at the Adaptive Brain Lab (University of Cambridge: http://www.abg.psychol.cam.ac.uk<http://www.abg.psychol.cam.ac.uk/>)

Interested in brain computations? We combine high field brain imaging (7T fMRI, MR Spectroscopy), electrophysiology (EEG), computational modelling (machine learning, reinforcement learning) and interventions (TMS, tDCS, pharmacology) to understand network dynamics for learning and brain plasticity. Our research programme bridges work across scales (local circuits, global networks) and species (humans, rodents) to uncover the neurocomputations that support learning and brain plasticity.

 Closing 24th August 2023. For more details please see:https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/42139/

For Informal enquiries please contact Prof Zoe Kourtzi (zk240 at cam.ac.uk<mailto:zk240 at cam.ac.uk>) with CV and brief statement of background skills and research interests.