Connectionists: Assistant Professor position at Maastricht University

Jolivet, Renaud (MACSBIO) r.jolivet at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Fri Apr 28 09:04:37 EDT 2023

My department - Systems Biology at Maastricht University - has an opening for an Assistant Professor in Plant Systems, Computational or Synthetic Biology (https://www.academictransfer.com/en/327187/assistant-professor-plant-systems-computational-or-synthetic-biology/).  This is part of a cluster hire for a new centre and the search is broad.  We are particularly interested by people who develop computational methods that can be applied to plants, but also to humans and animals, and we would be particularly interested by a candidate developing methods useful in neuroscience.  Please contact me directly if interested.

—
Prof. Renaud B. Jolivet
Chair of Neural Engineering and Computation
Maastricht University

ERA Forum Stakeholder Representative, European Commission
Chair of the Science and Technology Committee, EBRAINS
Member of the Board of Directors, Organization for Computational Neurosciences
2023 Neurotech Fellow, Foresight Institute
User Team Leader, ISOLDE, CERN

+41798302129 (mobile)
‭+31433881741 (office)‬
r.jolivet at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:renaud.jolivet at unige.ch>