Connectionists: Multiple Assistant and Associate Prof positions in Foundations of AI at University of Warwick

Turrini, Paolo P.Turrini at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 02:29:57 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We have multiple open positions at both Assistant and Associate Professor levels in Foundations of AI at the University of Warwick, UK.

This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most successful Computer Science departments and to be part of an exciting time of growth in the Department. We are looking for candidates especially in the following areas within the Foundations of AI theme:

• Statistical learning & deep learning theory.
• Robust & probabilistic ML.
• Generative AI.
• Causal AI.
• Reinforcement learning and bandit theory.
• Federated learning & multi-agent systems.
• Foundations of responsible AI & explainable AI.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more details (e.g., starting grant package, salary, other departmental supports etc).

Application deadline: 15th May 2023. Interviews expected to be in June 2023.

More details and application form can be found here:
https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/dcs/jobs/

For queries, please contact Long.Tran-Thanh at warwick.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Paolo