Connectionists: ⚡ Lightning Talks on Adversarial Training, Efficient Audio Embedding Extractors, and Neural Audio Synthesis

Nathanya Queby Satriani nathanyaqueby21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:00:00 EDT 2023

Dear AI students and enthusiasts,

neuron.ai <https://neuron-ai.at/> proudly presents a new hybrid knowledge
exchange format - the "Lightning Talks" ⚡

In less than two weeks, we are hosting three short, fascinating talks by
researchers and Ph.D. students from the Institute of Computational
Perception at Johannes Kepler University Linz on the following topics:

1. *Adversarial Training* by Shahed Masoudian
<https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-computational-perception/about-us/people/shahed-masoudian/>
2. *Efficient Audio Embedding Extractors* by Florian Schmid
<https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-computational-perception/about-us/people/florian-schmid/>
3. *Musings on Neural Audio Synthesis* by Lukas Samuel Marták
<https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-computational-perception/about-us/people/lukas-samuel-martak/>

The event will take place on:
📆 Wednesday, April 19th, 2023
🕒 19:00 - 20:00 CEST (13:00 EST, 17:00 GMT)
📍 Hybrid (in person at JKU Campus and online via Zoom)

Register for free on our website to secure your spot and you will receive a
confirmation email shortly afterward:
https://neuron-ai.at/event/lightning-talks/

Details on the location as well as the Zoom link will be sent via email a
few days prior to the event. If you have not received them, please check
your spam folder and feel free to reach out to us if you have further
inquiries.

There will be a chance to ask questions during the *Q&A session*, therefore
be sure to join us and engage in fruitful discussions with fellow AI
enthusiasts. We are looking forward to welcoming you in person or online. 😊

Best,
Queby

<https://www.neuron-ai.at/>

*Nathanya Queby Satriani*Marketing & Design Department @ neuron.ai