Connectionists: Postdoc and PhD Student Positions at Intersection of Neural Networks and Programming Language Theory

Barak A. Pearlmutter barak at cs.nuim.ie
Fri Feb 4 07:45:42 EST 2022

To take a short break from castigating other scientists and reciting
the Gospel of Materialism (F=ma implies we are mechanisms, amen), I'd
like to mention some openings in our group.

PhD student and postdoctoral openings on the MAIVV project
 https://cs.nuim.ie/research/pop/maivv.html
at the interface of programming language theory and machine
learning/neural networks. See
 https://cs.nuim.ie/research/pop/#Hiring
for details and contact info.

--Barak Pearlmutter, Dept of Computer Science, Maynooth University.