Connectionists: Videos of previous Berkeley course in mining and modeling neuroscience data

Jeff Teeters jteeters at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:09:41 EST 2018

Videos of the lectures given in the 2017 and 2016 Berkeley course in mining
and modeling neuroscience data are available online at:

2017 course:
https://archive.org/search.php?query=2017+crcns+course&sort=titleSorter

2016 course:
https://archive.org/search.php?query=2016+crcns+course&sort=titleSorter