Connectionists: postdoctoral researcher in interpretable machine learning + software engineering jobs

Sorelle Friedler sorelle at cs.haverford.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:56:18 EST 2018

Hi all,
We're hiring for both a computer science postdoctoral researcher and a
software engineer for a project on creating* interpretable machine learning*
methods to help chemists develop new materials that can be used for *more
efficient solar cells*.  As part of a DARPA contract, we'll be
collaborating with teams across the country to automate the development of
scientific hypotheses.

We're *hiring on a rolling basis* - please feel free to shoot me an email
if you may be interested in the position!
More information can be found here:
https://darkreactions.haverford.edu/jobs.html

Sorelle

---