Connectionists: 3 Year Postdoctoral Fellowship in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thomas Trappenberg tt at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 10 06:54:38 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Through the generous support of Dr. Donald Hill we are able to offer a
postdoctoral position for up to three years at Dalhousie University in
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada to work with me and Dr. Alan Fine from the
medical faculty at the intersection between deep learning, computational
neuroscience and medicine. We are particularly interested in collaborating
on probabilistic synapses and medical applications. Dalhousie has a strong
medical faculty with unique access to data such as databases with
genetically unique populations, a large international collaborations on
psychiatric assessments including structural MRI data, and images from a
unique lensless microscope to name just a few. The application deadline is
February 1, and the position can be taken up between March and September of
this year. Please see https://www.dal.ca/faculty/gradstudies/postdoctoral/
prospective/hill.html
for more detail and the application process.

Dr. Thomas Trappenberg
Professor
Faculty of Computer Science
Dalhousie University