Connectionists: Carboncopies Seeking Research Volunteers for Whole Brain Emulation

Bill Croughan bcroughan at carboncopies.org
Sun Apr 29 17:27:54 EDT 2018

Carboncopies is looking for passionate scientists who can apply their
scientific minds to big questions. Carboncopies is a non-profit
organization dedicated to facilitating research related to whole-brain
emulation. We are currently looking for volunteers to help us build a
technical review of the current state of the art in related scientific
fields, including *computational brain models, neuromorphic hardware,
artificial intelligence, brain imaging, and others*. As a volunteer, you’ll
work at your own pace to research current efforts in the areas and
synthesize your findings for publication. You will gain exposure to
exciting new areas of research, and work with like-minded scientists from
around the globe. We are also looking for volunteers in other areas of our
organization if you are interested in contributing in other ways. Please
contact volunteer at carboncopies.org if interested, or with any questions you
may have, or see our website at carboncopies.org for more information about
our organization.