Connectionists: Bayes annd Information Theory ebooks

James V Stone j.v.stone at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 05:25:14 EDT 2018

These books are now available as ebooks:

	Information Theory: A Tutorial Introduction
	(plus report at https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.05968)

	Bayes’ Rule: A Tutorial Introduction to Bayesian Analysis
	Bayes’ Rule With MatLab
	Bayes’ Rule With Python
	Bayes’ Rule With R

via Amazon and this web site:

	http://jim-stone.staff.shef.ac.uk/BookBayes2012/books_by_jv_stone/index.html

All ebooks above are pdf files (my kindle books are essentially pdf
files), and one (Bayes’ Rule: A Tutorial Introduction to Bayesian
Analysis) is available in re-flowable epub format from here:

	https://sebtel.selz.com/

(Getting the epub format to display equations correctly is tricky, which
is why only one of my books has been produced in epub format).

Finally, the following book will be published on 8th June 2018 (Crick's
birthday)

	Principles of Neural Information Theory

James V Stone

--
Dr James V Stone
Honorary Reader, Sheffield University, UK.