Connectionists: 6th School on Universal Logic : call for participation

Unilog 2018 unilog2018 at uca.fr
Tue Apr 17 06:44:22 EDT 2018

In exactly two months will start in Vichy, France the
6th School on Universal Logic
http://www.uni-log.org/ULS6

This is a 5-day school with 30 tutorials on all aspects of logic
(historical, philosophical, mathematical, computational)
given by scholars from all over the world.
The school will start by a round table "why study logic?" and will end with a round table "how to publish?"
There also will be a poster session and the school will be followed by a 6-day congress.

Some videos introducing UNILOG 2018 school tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9jSSry0zoYz-FdREK5-Uw
U N I L O G - World Congress and School on Universal Logic - U N I LO G
Montreux 2005, Xi'an 2007, Lisbon 2010, Rio 2013, Istanbul 2015, Vichy 2018

https://www.uni-log.org/vichy2018
https://www.facebook.com/UniversalLogicVichy/