Connectionists: PhD position in clinical connectomics at Charité - Berlin

Kerstin Ritter kerstin.ritter at bccn-berlin.de
Mon Apr 16 04:36:15 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Vacancy:
The Division of “Mind and Brain Research” (Prof. Dr. Dr. Henrik Walter), Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin is seeking as soon as possible for a research associate (doctoral student) for a three-year research project within the framework of the DFG Priority Program "Computational Connectomics" on "Clinical Connectomics: A Network Approach for deep brain stimulation ". We are looking for outstanding candidates with a master's degree in psychology, neuroinformatics, cognitive science or related disciplines who have very good programming skills (ideally MATLAB, Python, C ++), prior experience in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) research, and ideally knowledge about network theory / graph theory in the sense of a functional network organization of the brain. We offer the opportunity for doctoral studies in an interdisciplinary research team.

Company description:
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin is a joint institution of the Freie Universität Berlin and the Humboldt-Universität Berlin. As one of Europe's largest university hospitals, it has a leading role in research, teaching and healthcare.

Please submit you application as soons as possible to henrik.walter at charite.de

    Kind regards,
    Prof. Dr. Dr. Henrik Walter