Connectionists: MCAA Academy: Call for Mentors

Jolivet, Renaud r.jolivet at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 05:01:07 EDT 2017

Dear list,

Please find below a call for mentors for a new program of the Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA) affiliated with EU institutions.

MCAA Academy is a new program to support the career development of its members.  Mentoring is at the core of the program.  Our advanced mentoring platform provides a continuous, full-spectrum learning experience, allowing mentees to focus on the skills that matter the most, when they matter the most.

We are seeking outstanding professionals to mentor MCAA members using this platform.

Mentors are expected to have achieved an advanced stage in their career and be willing to provide leadership and advice to our members.  The program will run for 6 months and will require up to 1 hour face time per month.  Mentors and mentees will be matched according to their skills, interests and career goals.

Do you want to become a mentor?  Complete the registration form at https://www.mariecuriealumni.eu/form/mcaa-academy-call-mentors.

Want to know more about the Marie Curie Alumni Association, visit https://www.mariecuriealumni.eu/.

Regards,
Renaud Jolivet