Connectionists: Reproducibility in Machine Learning Workshop ICML 2017

Rosemary Ke rosemary.nan.ke at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:52:54 EDT 2017

Hello,

We (*Anirudh Goyal, Alex Lamb, Nan Rosemary Ke, Joelle Pineau, Sammy
Bengio, Yoshua Bengio* ) are organizing the "Reproducility in Machine
Learning" workshop at ICML 2017. Our website is here.

https://2017.icml.cc/Conferences/2017/Schedule?showEvent=16

https://sites.google.com/view/icml-reproducibility-workshop/home

Here are the list of invited speakers. The *call for papers will soon be
open*, and we welcome everyone to attend and participate. Please feel free
to reach out to us for any questions.

   - John Langford,* Microsoft Research*
   - *Hugo Larochelle, Google Brain*
   - Oriol Vinyals, *Google Deepmind*
   - Jason Weston*, Facebook AI Research*
   - Damjan Vukcevic*, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute*
   - Joaquin Vanschoren, *Eindhoven University of Technology*
   - Robert Williamson, *Australian National University*
   - Francois Chollet, *Google / Keras*

Best regards,

Nan Rosemary Ke