Connectionists: Summer School on Robotics and Autonomous Learning (RALSS'17) -- Application Deadline May 31

Marc Toussaint marc.toussaint at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 17 12:28:47 EDT 2017

                  Summer School (RALSS’17)
     *Foundations of Robotics and Autonomous Learning*
                Berlin, September 4-8, 2017

         http://autonomous-learning.org/ralss-2017/

            *Application Deadline: May 31, 2017*

It is my great pleasure to announce the first Summer School on
Foundations of Robotics and Autonomous Learning (RALSS’17), to take
place September 4-8, 2017 at TU Berlin.

The RALSS Summer School focuses on the foundations and intersections of
Robotics, Machine Learning and AI. With this unique focus we aim to
cover what is essential for understanding real-world intelligence, which
includes understanding the problems specific to our physical world
(robotics) as well as the foundations of machine learning and AI. This
summer school is organized by the Autonomous Learning Priority Programme
(http://autonomous-learning.org), sponsored by the German Research
Foundation.

International experts will teach the state-of-the-art in robotics and
machine learning for robotics. The program will include prep material,
foundational courses and focus lectures with exercises.

We invite all interested post-graduate students, post-docs and young
researchers to apply. *Application deadline is May 31.* Please see

http://autonomous-learning.org/ralss-2017/

for further information and how to apply. Contact me or

Alica Abberger <autonomous.learning at ipvs.uni- stuttgart.de>

if you have any further questions on the event.

Best,
Marc

--
Marc Toussaint, Prof. Dr.